A signature scent from Norse Beards, with notes of rich bergamot, vanilla, and undertones of patchouli, this will give you a scent that will remind you of being a Norsemen.
How to use:
Scrape off a bit of wax and warm between your fingers. Apply it to your mustache and brush it through to evenly distribute it. Shape mustache to how you like. Have wild, pesky eyebrow hairs? Use this wax to help contain it!
Our perfect blend will provide:
- Will make your stache tameable
- Keep the hairs out of your mouth
- Medium hold, leaving it to be firm
- Can also be used for dry/cracking skin and chapstick (if your lips are chapped and are in a pinch)
Made with some of the best all natural oils, you'll be left with a fantastic mustache that will be lightweight, smelling good, and low-grease
- Bottle Size: 1oz Tin Can
- Hold: Medium - Leaves a firm hold
- Suggested Use: Daily
- Fragrance Profile: Gentle and subtle
- Tones: Rich Bergamot, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Ingredients: 100% Pure White Beeswax, Naturally Refined Shea Butter, Virgin Argan Oil, Essential oils for fragrance
Proudly made in the USA!
This wax comes very hard, but don't let that fool you. Scrape a little out with a fingernail and rub into your fingers. The wax warms very easily and applies to your mustache very easily. Mine is not very full, but gets long and other brands have a hard time keeping hairs away from my mouth. Even while wearing masks for work, this wax does the job, and holds all day!
Wax smells great and has good hold. Just take out a little with your nail and rub it around in your finger until it gets warm. Then you will be good to go to rub it into your mustache.