Check Out The Specs
How To Use
Put a few drops (3 - 5 for shorter beards, and size up drops as your beard is longer) of Beard Oil and massage into your skin under your beard. Be sure it really gets on the skin good since that is the point that will be getting dry, itchy and/or flaky. Make sure to use a Boar's Hair Brush to evenly distribute the Oil. After you massage it into your skin, use the rest to run it in your beard and any tattoos you may have.
What Our Oils Provide
- Relieve beard itch
- Moisturize the dry and flaky skin
- Promote healthy beard hair growth
- Make your beard overall healthier and easier to control
- Repair dry/damaged hair
- Soften your beard
- Take control of fly aways
Made with some of the best all natural oils, you'll be left with a fantastic beard that will be lightweight, smelling good, and low-grease
- Bottle Size: 1oz / 30ml Amber Glass Bottle
- Hold: Light - Relaxes and conditions hair
- Suggested Use: Daily
- Fragrance Profile: Reminds you of your head in the clouds, just a nice unscented Beard Oil
- Tones: None
- Scent Strength: None
Virgin Argan Oil, Pure Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil, Avocado Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Hempseed Oil, Grapeseed Oil
You won't be disappointed with the products and most importantly the customer service.
Clean oil is a great choice for beard control and no interference with your preferred cologne or body spray.