A calm, subtle, just got out of the barber shop scent. With notes of vanilla, cedar, lemon, nutmeg, and orange, this is such a nice blend that you will fall in love with if you're looking for something to wear around at a night in the city.
How to use:
Scoop about a dime sized balm out on your finger and rub it into your palms. Run it through your beard, and then massage into your skin under your beard. Be sure it really gets on the skin good since that is the point that will be getting dry, itchy and/or flaky. Any leftovers can be used for your tattoos to bring them to life.
Our perfect blend will provide:
- Relieve beard itch
- Moisturize the dry and flaky skin
- Promote healthy beard hair growth
- A bit thicker, can help style your beard
- Make your beard overall healthier and easier to control
- Repair dry/damaged hair
- Soften your beard
- Take control of fly aways
- Leave-in conditioner
Made with some of the best all natural oils, you'll be left with a fantastic beard that will be lightweight, smelling good, and low-greasy
- Bottle Size: 2oz Tin Can
- Hold: Medium - Relaxes and conditions hair
- Suggested Use: Daily
- Fragrance Profile: A mild scent that will be perfect for smelling like a true gentleman in your suit
- Tones: Nutmeg, Lemon, Orange, Cedar, Benzoin, and Vanilla
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Ingredients: Naturally Refined Shea Butter, 100% Pure White Beeswax, Virgin Argan Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Essential oils for fragrance
Proudly made in the USA!
First off I need to say it smells amazing. It definitely has that barbershop smell to it but not too strong where it’s overwhelming. It’s such a nice calming balm to put on myself.
I’ve tried many companies and none seemed to work that well for me, some were also way too greasy, even gritty. This is very smooth. Love how it gets put on, and it actually works.
By the best smelling balm I’ve tried, will be back buying more products from here