You wake up on a mountain top, smelling crisp, fresh air that these trees are releasing, mixing in with the mountain air. Life couldn't be any better than that. A scent that can be worn all year round, with a blend of notes of apples, toasted cinnamon sticks, and freshly harvested berries. Fjord is the perfect scent if you're looking for a more calm and mild smell.
How to use:
Put a few drops (3 - 5 for shorter beards, and size up drops as your beard is longer) of Beard Oil and massage into your skin under your beard. Be sure it really gets on the skin good since that is the point that will be getting dry, itchy and/or flaky. Make sure to use a Boar's Hair Brush to evenly distribute the Oil. After you massage it into your skin, use the rest to run it in your beard and any tattoos you may have.
Our perfect blend will provide:
- Relieve beard itch
- Moisturize the dry and flaky skin
- Promote healthy beard hair growth
- Make your beard overall healthier and easier to control
- Repair dry/damaged hair
- Soften your beard
- Take control of fly aways
Made with some of the best all natural oils, you'll be left with a fantastic beard that will be lightweight, smelling good, and low-greasy
- Bottle Size: 1oz / 30ml Amber Glass Bottle
- Hold: Light - Relaxes and conditions hair
- Suggested Use: Daily
- Fragrance Profile: Will have you smelling like you are living on a mountain top
- Tones: Golden Nectar, Juicy Mandarin, Red Delicious Apples, Toasted Cinnamon Sticks, Mulled Cider Spices, Fresh Harvested Red Berries
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Ingredients: Argan, Jojoba, Grapeseed, Essential oils for fragrance
Proudly made in the USA!
I bought this oil about a month ago now and I thought it smelled okay. Now a month later I love the outdoorsy smell along with the the softness it provides my facial hair with. It’s not overly oily, so I don’t end up feeling greasy all day and because of this it more importantly doesn’t cause any unwanted irritation or breakouts on my face. I’ve taken to pairing it with the berserk beard balm as part of my daily routine, I feel the smells work well together.