Check Out The Specs
How To Use
Scoop about a dime sized balm out on your finger and rub it into your palms. Run it through your beard, and then massage into your skin under your beard. Be sure it really gets on the skin good since that is the point that will be getting dry, itchy and/or flaky.
Any leftovers can be used for your tattoos to bring them to life.
What Our Butter's Provide
- Long-Lasting conditioning treatment
- Moisturize and hydrate your skin and beard
- Can help prevent dryness, flakiness, and irritation.
- Make your beard overall healthier and easier to control
- Contains nourishing ingredients that can help to nourish and strengthen the beard
- Soften your beard
- Take control of fly aways
Made with some of the best all natural oils, you'll be left with a fantastic beard that will be lightweight, smelling good, and low-grease
- Bottle Size: 2oz Black Jar
- Hold: Light-Medium - Relaxes and conditions hair
- Suggested Use: Daily
- Fragrance Profile: Gentle and subtle
- Tones: Rich Bergamot, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Scent Strength: Medium
Naturally Refined Shea Butter, 100% Pure White Beeswax, Virgin Argan Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Essential oils for fragrance