Sandalwood is just that aroma that everyone knows and loves. You will always know the smell and feeling when it's around. It's exactly why we offer it, because everyone knows it's that warm, woodsy, with a hint of cinnamon smell. This will make your face smell and feel fresh when you put it on.
How to use:
Put a few drops (3 - 5 for shorter beards, and size up drops as your beard is longer) of Beard Oil and massage into your skin under your beard. Be sure it really gets on the skin good since that is the point that will be getting dry, itchy and/or flaky. Make sure to use a Boar's Hair Brush to evenly distribute the Oil. After you massage it into your skin, use the rest to run it in your beard and any tattoos you may have.
Our perfect blend will provide:
- Relieve beard itch
- Moisturize the dry and flaky skin
- Promote healthy beard hair growth
- Make your beard overall healthier and easier to control
- Repair dry/damaged hair
- Soften your beard
- Take control of fly aways
Made with some of the best all natural oils, you'll be left with a fantastic beard that will be lightweight, smelling good, and low-grease
- Bottle Size: 1oz / 30ml Amber Glass Bottle
- Hold: Light - Relaxes and conditions hair
- Suggested Use: Daily
- Fragrance Profile: Will have your face and beard feeling/smelling fresh and clean
- Tones: Rich, Woody, Smoky, with a hint of Cinnamon
- Scent Strength: Strong
- Ingredients: Argan, Jojoba, Grapeseed, Essential oils for fragrance
Proudly made in the USA!
Love the way it smells and works well.
Will be ordering more
Will have to see if they offer beard wash next time as well.
I must have bought oils for my husband from every online store
I Was not happy with either the service or scents until I came across Norse beards! The customer service is like no other and the shipping is really fast! The scent of this oil is so nice and subtle not like most where it’s unbearable and you have to wash it off! Keeps my husbands beard soft and keeps his skin moisturized so it doesn’t itch like beards do.